hello

hello...welcome to our hell.

Friday, February 17, 2017

#Radraysteveaustin Leak!!!

Hello friends, i have been watching you and enjoying your spirits. You are amongst the chosen ones ive personally pick to join me in this new experience ive created. #Radraysteveaustin
1st off, special thanks to Pack the producer of all the lead tracks, i made the interludes, together we subconsciously made a baby👶Anybody wants his contacts let me know.
This project is one of many in the "Radicalray" collection. Feel free to ask me any questions about anything dealing with me, my artistry or The RadRaybrand but really, i wanted you to be the first. This project is set to release on Feb 20th but my fire was burning inside. I still kept it rare tho😎 i picked you because i feel that to grow is to grow amongst more flowers, its that support system.

-Radicalray

#Radraysteveauradraysteveaustin
(This project was recorded in a hallway of a undisclosed locationhttps://youtu.be/MkGRhE8MuTU
SoGnarlyEntertainment©)

1 comment: