hello

hello...welcome to our hell.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Most Fly 2 coming soon


Its almost here people. So Gnarly ent., Radical ray dha kidd , and the world wide web
are proud to present you with Radical's long awaited 4th mixtape Most Fly 2 (also the 2nd tape in the Mostfly series)

Ray released a few tracks to the web to give a taste of what is in store.

"All original tracks, no industry instrumentals...nothing against them its just I wanted to put out Most Fly2 way more different,and do music way more different then I did Most fly volume one.Like for example..I barley help promote the 1st tape...its like I got lazy or some shit...but check,
fucking around on the computer I found some dumb ass pics of me and some other shit..I fucked with them on Gimp and now im posting the shit as like little reminders to ether check my tape out or don't forget to check my tape out.. you know. and a nigga be bored around the house so, u know .. I got to keep myself busy."- Radical Ray











The tracks on the web now "Purple clouds, lime sky" and "Craving me"

No comments:

Post a Comment